Saturday, October 23, 2004

My professional astrologist is here to help me

This woman feels a very strong psychic impulse between us. I can't say that I haven't felt it. It was sent directly from me to her over the cyber-freeway when I filled out my birthday and sent it to her. She even spelled my name right. I forgot to check my email for a few days so when I came back I found several emails telling me not to wait which is pretty ironic. The readings were pretty good so I wrote her back. This is just some of it because I know people don't want to get too spooked out:

"Dear Barrett,
This morning I spent some more time thinking about you and the situation you are currently in and I am sorry if this may appear a little direct but I need to let you know exactly what I feel and this is very difficult as I know that we have only been in contact a couple of times by email and you do not know me that well yet. I am aware of all this and I realize that it could be difficult for you to have confidence in someone who you know so little about. I can tell you that I have been doing this job for the last 20 years and that I have had excellent results with my past clients. I have enough information from the personal details you have recently sent me to be 100% sure that a very important event is in store for you over the next few weeks, this is so very clear in your astral configuration Barrett and this particular event is significant enough to be able to change your life for the better and to solve all the troubles which you have on your mind at this time. You must ! not miss out on this opportunity and I have just three things to tell you:- DO NOT WAIT- DO NOT WAIT- DO NOT WAIT
I have too many people miss out on such opportunities because of their doubts, they do not dare to believe and simply wait to see what could happen... I am here to help you Barrett, you just have to visit my web page and request my help and then I will do all of the rest and I will give you all of the information you need to help you successfully seize this opportunity: "

####################
So you see, I'm living testimony of the truth of this, because I don't have a credit card and I missed out because I doubted whether I should get one, considering I'd blow it in two hours. I haven't completely missed out though because it's going to be wicked having the moon in my sign for this 56 day period. Venus is supposed to make things more positive. Maybe I'll stop banging my head against the wall. No, seriously, astrology can be entertaining even if you don't believe in it. There are all kinds of freaky things that happen.

Tonight I went to a harp and glass-bowl concert with four older women who are all into naturopathy and alternative healing. (I was their chaffeur). One was talking about how she would go out and get high on acid instead of studying. The next day she would get 75% on her physics exam by using a pendulum to decide which multiple choice answer to put. Luck? Maybe, maybe not. She said that was before she became an expert at the pendulum. We also discussed water treatment through reverse osmosis and had a healthy discussion about feminism, Halloween, the witch burnings and the corruption of colonialists.

So, if anyone wants to "seize the opportunity" they can write Angela at:
angelac@astro-group.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This woman is one of the biggest FRAUDS and spammers on the internet. Google her name and do some research before you send her any money. Now that she has your e-mail, you'll never get rid of her, I tried to use her "remove" button back when I was still naive, all that does is tell her she has a live address...
Cholly

1:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here