Saturday, October 23, 2004

A little about Dolly

Dolly tells me that she doesn't know my website address and listens to my problems when I tell her a summary of them. For someone who knows everything and everyone including Grand Master Pan, (he says "To taste sweet, one must eat bitter, and I eat bitter every day) one of my heros, it's surprising she didn't know this address. She's an exeption to people who don't have patience for my annoying qualities. That's why I give her "points" for answering my trivia questions. She can then use those points to eat and survive. She's an amazing survivor. She has all the numbers for pie memorized. She can quote any passage of Shakespeare. She even knows that Wolfowitz is not the Secretary of State, Colin Powell is. As I am writing this, she promises to visit my site more often. What a loyal girl. She's a model citizen. More people should visit here.

Dolly has since started up her own blog which paints a flattering portrait of me:
www.chinadolly.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

She has all the numbers for pie memorised? Like food pie? I'm missing something. Maybe Pi, 3,141 pi. Or it could be a Canuck thing, how *aboat* that, eh?

8:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here