Tuesday, October 19, 2004

anti-smoke log #2

Ok so I went on a smoking binge last night. Jeff came over and fixed my computer. MDG sucks. I'm in class now. Paul just said: "I feel like I've been run over by a bus." He was biking last night and unwisely decided to dismount mid-air. I guess you can guess the landing. We stayed up laughing about the good old times, saw Chris who's now a cop on msn, and ate lots and lots of pizza. I can still feel it worming around down there. Sounds pretty gross doesn't it? No, actually it's delicious. So anyways, I'm going to continue to try and curb my habit, here goes attempt #2. Blow your stray eye lashes and wish for me,
Barrett

1 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here