Thursday, December 21, 2006

Winter Wonderland


"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a lightness in the mere darkness of being" -Carl Jung

The thing that I wonder about winter is: where is it? The sun shines, the ground is thawed, so the holiday season has really had its way of sneaking up on me. It's like I got knocked on the head sometime in September and just woke up now.

Since I can't find my snowboard, I suppose this weather suits me fine (although I WOULD like to build the biggest igloo). Today we welcome ample darkness as it is the shortest day of the year. All the better to burn candles. Strange though. It's only three sleeps until Christmas. The time draws near!

8 Comments:

Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

A Merry one to you.

10:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a single flake of snow on the ground down here.

Merry Christmas. Have fun in the snow.

11:23 p.m.  
Blogger {illyria} said...

yay! that pic makes me sillyhappy. merry christmas, stranger. :)

1:30 a.m.  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Hey Magic sir barrett
And a merry xmas to you your loved ones, and all those around you

Peace, love & Happiness!

6:21 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas gorgeous!

and have a wonderful new year! xoxoxox

10:24 a.m.  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Hope u have wonderful X-mas

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger sophie said...

LOVE the pretty interneg:)

hugs!

12:13 p.m.  
Blogger Admin said...

LOVE the Jung quote.

note for illyria -- i can't sign onto your site!!!! ahhh!

10:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here