Saturday, April 16, 2005

Passing Through



"If you're going through hell, keep going" -Winston Churchill

There is light at the end of the tunnel. I lost faith but I found it again. The world is not so hopeless as it is easy to think. School is almost over. I got accepted to Fanshawe college. I managed to complete 5 major projects this week. I have a job and a house for the summer, in a city I love, away from parents. People aren't all stupid. The ones that are are often amusing, or they may have a good heart. I haven't lost a game of chess for over two years. This week I had a tie. The forest is a welcoming place. The sky tells a different story each day. I may be lonely but I'm never alone. Someone is waiting for me at the end of the tunnel. There is a silent usher, watching for me to pass.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thoughts. You should read Heather Mallick's article in the Globe this weekend...similar sentiments to you.
love, celery

5:24 p.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

I looked but I couldn't find that article. Still, I'll watch for her in future articles.

10:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here