Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Long Deep Thought (Or so he would have the photographer believe)


Here I am on the roof of Johnny's beach-house. Notice the wicked new style aka the matrixy black coat that Johnny and I looked high and low to find, then knew immediately was a fit. If only you could see the shoes I'm wearing right now, you'd probably faint. Sidenote: notice how my shoulders slope. I barely have shoulders but the way they are here is already an improvement. Before they were so hunched you'd think I was Golem. However, I'm structurally improving every day. Thanks to Johnny for strategically beating my shoulder blades in.
 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:38 p.m.  
Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Posture! I have spent one hour a week for the last THREE YEARS learning how to stand (and breathe). You'd think a grandma would know by now. I now habitually visualize a thread from my feet straight up my back through the top of my head to the sky. And while that thread is pulling up, I have to make my neck very long by lowering my shoulders. It works...I gained 1/2 inch in height, and it's not from growing...just standing better. Keep at it, BC.

1:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here