Monday, April 04, 2005

"Parasol Bases"


This is an interesting gathering that I spotted in Costa, Portugal on a beautiful Thursday in March. They look kind of cute but they don't do much. I can relate to them today. Can't get my block out of bed. The daylight savings time and my abhorrent schedule are my excuses for staying home in the sun and making today a write-off monday. I should be either working on tactics, burning my winter fat off or putting up my drop-down menu (yup! It's coming!). Let's start with baby-steps: perhaps a game of chess?

The lioness had disappeared into a store somewhere and I watched the pigeons and took randomn pictures while Papoila wailed for her master. The good thing about travelling is that it keeps you moving. Even when you stop it's because your eyes need to have a lookaround. Sidenote, it's funny that Lioness, with her Commonwealth leanings calls umbrellas parasols.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

j'aime beaucoup! c'est bien jolie.

5:02 p.m.  
Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Love those cobblestones. And to think I used to wear spike heels! Bet you never did, B.

3:44 a.m.  
Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here