Monday, April 18, 2005

HELP! BLOGGER PROBLEMS!!

I don't know what I did but I can't get my profile and everything on my right side up to the top. It always does this and somehow I find a way to fix it but this time I used old saved templates and they still didn't work. I don't know what it is. Well, it's frustrating that's what. Maybe someone out there has a trick up their sleeve that I could take from them. My blog is injured. At least now it has part of a drop-down menu. See it up there? Pretty eh? Yeah I know that not all the links work yet but they will. Now I'm more concerned about nurturing my blog back to the state it was in before I opened up its skulls and started messing around with its brain. I should have known this would happen, but curiousity caught the cat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

hmmmm.... is the HTML code in the sidebar section of the template?

7:08 a.m.  
Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:12 p.m.  
Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here