Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Hand Behind the HNT

When I wear the ring of Gyges, I slowly start to dissolve from the outside world, but I am still here. I may enter the towns unseen, and do what I will, moving the pieces unknown, setting the stage, whether that be helping or hurting. My nails are long for the string-plucking, my cuticles well manicured. When you may think I'm not there, I'm holding your hand, or clicking the mouse behind the scenes. Digital dexterity is waiting in the wings. Secret as I may be, I will expose to you, that this is the hand behind the HNT.

"The failing use of my right hand, is not really the failing use of my right hand. It's just another way of telling time, and I'm ticking" -Shane L Koyczan, Slam Poet

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

VERY cool, Sugar!

9:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't make out a thing...but i know that's a hand..cuz u said so. :)

happy thursday b! xo

10:04 a.m.  
Blogger Jason said...

I want more skin!

11:43 a.m.  
Blogger Lorena said...

this writing is mysterious and interesting.....cool pic.

5:33 p.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

QOA -Yeah, I liked how it turned out.

Mitzzee -It's not a full hand and the positioning isn't good, but thanks for trusting me.

jimmy -now now Jimmy, if you had more skin, someone else would have less, and then how would they keep all their internal organs in? You see why you have to play fair and not be so greedy?

lorena -Glad you liked the pic. My sister gave me a CD with a bunch of readings that Shane did. The guy is brilliant. I think you'd like him too. If you get a chance, check him out.

8:08 p.m.  
Blogger {illyria} said...

cool, cool piccy. what kind of filter did you apply? and can i just say i love shane koyczan?

4:15 a.m.  
Blogger Lorena said...

i will definitely look into him thanks and i did get to hear the music at work (paris post)and you were right, it does set the mood brilliantly.

9:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here