Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Celebrities Have to Eat Too!!

Photo Source
Here's Avril Lavigne. She wouldn't eat her crusts, and when I suggested we get pepperoni, olives, hot peppers, pineapple, barbecue sauce, brocolli, bacon, onions and chives she asked me: "why do you have to go make things so complicated?" I shrugged. So, we ended up with a plain cheese pizza.

The true story is that I found this site where celebrities are caught in the natural act of eating. It is gold. There are some funny captions. I especially encourage you to check out how Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates a sandwich.

5 Comments:

Blogger x said...

oh you beautiful weirdo!

1:10 a.m.  
Blogger Beth said...

She looks about 12. Iew!

9:06 a.m.  
Blogger shyloh's poetry said...

So cool. I don't eat crust either on pizza or bread ha.

Funny article. I so enjoyed.
Hope you are doing well.

10:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it and now i want pizza.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

3:26 p.m.  
Blogger Om said...

she is really enjoying that pie!

7:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here