Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ah Paris! C'est Merveilleux!

So you'd like to see the world, but you can't really afford to get away from your computer right now or spend thousands of dollars or get on a plane or pack your suitcase. That's ok.

Although I hiked into France once for about fifteen minutes, when I wandered out of Germany in the Schwarzwald I didn't get to see much of it, besides trees. The black forest is beautiful, but unfortunately the trees aren't as big as they could be. Fires and acid rain have taken their toll. When I traipsed into France, I was consciously aware of being in France -I saw a flag and thought: hey! I'm in France, but I didn't see much. I've never been to le Moulin Rouge, la Centre Georges Pompidou, or the Musee de Louvre. Isn't it sad?

Well, my mother (God bless her soul) has given me the opportunity I've been waiting for. She sent me a link where you can have a panoramic view of Paris at night -all 360 degrees of it! Plus, there is a little accordion music to set off the ambiance.

Take a gander! Come! If you really want to butter my croissant, come visit Paris with me!

Right here

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

that is so cool!!! i was curious as to what was going on in that window you see at first....how beautiful.....

thanks for sharing Paris with me! :)

(fyi:i couldn't hear the music)

10:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Solid link, dude. Thanks.

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Lorena -too bad. That music would have whisked you off your feet. Glad you liked the picture. It was nice to take the trip with you!

Captain bee -de nada

8:02 p.m.  
Blogger Rainman said...

I just discovered your blog which I find great. I also found it's an amazing coincidence that this post is similar to my latest post http://earthisnot.blogspot.com/
2006/01/tonight-we-fly.html
Same view but different link! Such a small world :-)

1:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here