Saturday, November 13, 2004

Night of Light: old friends reunite

So I had a gathering of old friends and friendly souls last night. After years of being parted, it's good to see that everyone can come together. Jeff, Kim, Nicole, Justin, Nick and Chris came out. We feasted upon cheesecake and nacho dip, sipped the red, looked at pictures of Germany and highschool. I even played guitar in my straw and plaster insulated basement before things unravelled and the hot tub became the place to be. Nicole is now a PR person, Chris is a cop, and various others are doing various things. About those who weren't there: Josh was supposed to come with Lasha, where were you guys? You missed out. Dave Campbell is a drag queen. We all saw that coming in highschool, good that the closet is opened. Notable mentions went out to Aaron Weibe for the memory of gym class when the lights would go out and everyone would scream: "Aaron Weibe...Get your $%@#$%!!!" and Conrad in music class. Wow, Conrad was a stoic. Now he's working for Amnesty International! What a drive that guy has. Two people are married that we know of. Everyone else's lives will just be assumed to be boring because we haven't heard anything. Boy did my head hurt this morning! My brain couldn't get air so I made repetitive trips for water, stretched my neck and listened to the crunching. Justin somehow made it to work this morning to care for his quadrapelegic client. My alarm was set for pm instead of am so I guess someone's internal clock went off to seem lucky at the right time. My dad came home from the Royal Winter Fair today and now I have a new job to start this Thursday. Last night was a christening in a way because it was the first time I've really had people over here since I moved back. I hope it can be arranged again. It was worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:40 a.m.  
Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here