Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bill Gates: 1955-1999



While I was searching for a picture that would be appropriate for the post below, I found this site, which is dedicated to the memory of Bill Gates. It recounts his assassination in LA in 1999. Find out who killed Bill Gates and why. One of the many questions about this whole conspiracy is how a man who is dead could write a book entitled “Business: the Speed of Thought” when he is apparently dead. Some of the people I know went to see him lecture at Waterloo University as recent as last year. How could he be dead during the launch of Xbox, when he appeared on television and elsewhere? The question is: how do you know that that was Bill Gates? You don’t think the man who built Microsoft from the ground up could outlive himself through technology? It all seems like a hoax. Many people are apparently still in denial about this fact since they are so addicted to Windows but if we are going to remember him for the life that he lived -both his capitalist exploitation and philanthropy, it would be healthy to accept it and move on.

Silly

5 Comments:

Blogger Malderius said...

Hi, my name is Matteo and I am looking for link partners for my site from the whole world.

Please help me, put this link (anchor text: Antica Stirpe - URL: http://www.anticastirpe.it)

on your blog and I will do the same on my blog (http://anticastirpe.blogspot.com) toward yours.
Have international link exchange is a beautiful goal for Google rankings, and we could take mutual advantage from it. I wait for your answer (info@anticastirpe.it)
Thank you very much, Matteo

2:35 a.m.  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Haha! free time and the internet playground!!

6:25 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the people who think he's dead also agreed with Karl Rove's statement regarding adult stem cells. Oh the humanity!

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger iamnasra said...

This is news to me..God Im not keeping up with the news it seems

3:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, to be bill gates.

11:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here