Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Standard Procedures Concerning the Environment

Jimbob: Hey there Joebob! How's the drillin?

Joebob: She's going swell! Pumpin out like never before!

Jimbob: Oh ya? Sounds neat! Hey! Did you just let one rip? I smell rotten eggs.

Joebob: No Jimbob, it's just some of that deadly poisonous hydrogen sulphide.

Jimbob: Huh?! What'd you have for dinner anyway?

Joebob: Not me bobby, see that big fireball blazin into the sky over there with all that black smoke coming out of it?

Jimbob: Where?? Oh, that huge flame right in front of me? The thing that just made that bomb-like noise? Yea, I see it.

Joebob: Well it's from that oil well over there yonder. The pressure built up from the gas just ignited and now it's blowing out into the atmosphere. It's like independence day in December! Woo-hoo!!

Jimbob: Yee-haw! Deadly though you say?

Joebob: NO! Heck! Not from here. It would only kill you if you were standing close to it. This way by it being on fire and burnin up an all, it spreads out into the air nice an equal, all peanut-butter like.

Jimbob: Hey! That's a pretty good idea!

Joebob: Yup! We're always prepared for handy stuff like this! It's why we were made oil-drillers! We're just followin standard procedures.

-Based on a true story-

filed under Environment

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

OH MY GOD! You're a Canadian that speaks Southern!

5:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're JIMBOB and JOBOB....so when r we going for dwinks?

I'm going out tonight....you should MOVE TO TORONTO...so u can drink with Jason and I....and um, er....just ignore me, I'm um a wee bit, um.....who is your 40 yr old lebanese friend? HOWARD??? ya, tell him to move here too from TIMBUKTU.............LMFAO

just so u know i'm actually crying tears right now typing what jason instructs and your word verification is a VISCIOUS CUNT

3:32 p.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

candi -Yes, apparently they believe in the magic of disappearing poisons.

queen of ass -Sometimes I'm so north I'm south.

mitzee -I am Jimbob and Joebob? Maybe. Sorry about my word verification. It has been known to be one cruel gal. Hopefully Howard will come back to this country so you can meet him. Holidays now yay!! I wanna come play!

7:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me just apologize for my insanity...so sorry...was um..a wee bit um intoxicated.

i must never drink and blog. sorry.

9:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here