Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Mess is History!

I feel much more productive after I've slept for 12 hours. I cleaned my entire basement which was desperately in need, vaccuuming up bugs and spider-webs and scraps of paper. I put a box in the middle of the room and just threw everything that didn't belong in it. Gathered up my shoes, flipped my mattress and made my bed, sorted laundry, threw out old socks, tore down insignificant crap from my bulletin board and put up my awards to make myself proud. I put all my school notes and assignments in the archive, filing them carefully (I might need a tidy portfolio some day you know) and sprayed everything in my bathroom, gave the toilet a scrup, got fresh towels, unloaded garbage. How I love the smell of toxic cleaning products!

PS-I know I just killed off like a thousand species that lived in my basement, but my hero of the day is David Suzuki. His insights on sustainable logging strategies helped on my Corporate Responsibility assignment.

2 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

what does somebody do to deserve 12 hours of sleep? you, sirbarrett, are my hero.

10:34 p.m.  
Blogger your judgemental aunt said...

What looks like 12 hours of cleaning would be deserving of 12 hours of sleep. Come clean my place as payment I offer you another 12 guilt free sleeping hours

12:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here