Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Final Countdown

12 days left! Woot! Then, if the constellations be gracious, I will never wear a hard-hat again! I sing the song "Final Countdown" and tick down the moments in my head. It's what keeps me going. We are stepping up the oomph! to get as much done as possible, but frankly I don't give a form-board. I will miss will my crew: Boss D, Steve, Andy, Nate, Chris, and Howard, though some more than others.

I would tell you more, but now the evil step-mother that lives upstairs (who I will also be rid of in 2.5 weeks) has just informed me that I must clean the bathroom. I know I leave concrete in the drain and toothpaste on the mirror but ughhhhhh! I don't want to clean. Not now!! Now I'll have to scrub and wipe while I listen to her talk on the phone about how she didn't just hear that her boyfriend wants to get engaged or, while she talks about how some movie is SO good or how she's SO tired, or whatever her SO of the day is. She'll be lazing about painting her toenails, flipping through a cosmo, and flash me a hairy eyeball, because I'm the weird man that lives in her basement, who comes home and washes the dirt off himself every day after work. Oh well, I guess everyone has to be a Cinderella one day or another. It is my turn. I just cleaned her dishes too because they were in my way, but she thinks she's a princess. Time to sort her cotton balls and polish her mirror, mirror, on the wall. To the bathroom! Haarooooouquen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

you are funny :) hope it went well.

11:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she sounds like quite the Biatch..sorry...not place of mine to say that..i know...but really...that's horrid....do something secretly nasty to her hair products! hehehe i'm bad i know. be well.

10:22 a.m.  
Blogger Joe said...

you can clean the toilet with her toothbrush. hehe

3:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here