Thursday, February 09, 2006

HNT: Valentinian Lesson #2


 Posted by Picasa
"Young men's love then lies not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes" -William Shakespeare

Is young men's love really love if it lies not in their hearts? Eyes can be decieved or debauched or delighted and made full of lovely shapes and sizes, firing radiant sensations through the optic nerve. What the heart knows not cannot hurt it. Or can it?

Speaking of body parts which offer love, Jimmy has also reminded me of another valuable lesson: "sometimes our hands love us".

He is off to Mexico where I hope he will find much love in amongst the balmy sands.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

LOL Love the glasses, Sugar!

HHNT!

3:20 p.m.  
Blogger x said...

and since you have 2 pairs of eyes you should be able to love more eh?

5:43 p.m.  
Blogger toobusyliving said...

I just added more to my Group therapy post - some sharing im gonna do next week. it's at the end. you'll like it.

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Show me your boobs!

9:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg...that JIMMY had me in stitches....nice shades, yo....super serious look...it's becoming.

did shakespeare mean that men lie? because I just can't accept that.

12:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born in Waterloo Ontario. I miss it how are things there?

1:19 p.m.  
Blogger Lorena said...

love the shades, cool shot.

what ever you feel inside i think is easily expressed in your face, especially eyes. although it could be misleading.

4:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here