Saturday, February 04, 2006

Four

Udge tagged me, and now I'm finally responding. Sorry. It's been a busy week, but here she is:

Four jobs I have had.
restoration technician
program coordinator
camp maintenance/golf cart driver
food sampler

Four movies I can watch over and over.
The Cutting Edge, Zoolander, Bourne Identity, Ace Ventura,

Four movies I've only seen once, but would love to see again.
Syriana, State and Main, The Pianist and Sylvia

Four places I have lived
Trois-Pistoles, Que. Guelph, ON...I haven't really lived many places, but I'd like to live in Montreal or Harlem.

Four TV shows I love to watch.
Family Guy, Rescue Me, Corner Gas, Arrested Development but uh, I don't really have TV, so people are always talking about great new shows that I've never seen.

Four places I've been on vacation.
Halifax, Florida, Germany and Portugal.

Four blogs I visit daily.
Mitzee, Lorena, Barbara and Cox and Forkum

Four favorite foods
curry
pizza
pasta
greek salad

Four places I'd rather be
Somewhere that was warm and had palm trees
Timbuktu
Germany
here

Four albums I love.
The Bends -Radiohead
Grand Turismo -Cardigans
Grace -Jeff Buckley
In Utero -Nirvanna

Four vehicles I've owned
I made a raft once.

Four others, to pass the chain on...
No pressure people! Captain Bee, Madelyn, Finnegan and Beth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

so honored to be in your daily visits :)

now i'm a little interested in these films. i think i haven't seen many of those.

i've been seeing reruns of Arrested Development. i really like that show!!

1:53 p.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

maddy -She was a sweet sailor.

lorena -You place is nice to hang out. Those films are just tradition. We used to watch the Cutting Edge every Christmas, but now it's so old.

Arrested Development won all these awards but it's being cancelled because it doesn't get the ratings. It's a shame.

12:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here