Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ten Things I'm Proud Of This Week

1. I mastered how to drive standard
2. I got to see a ska show yesterday
3. I distributed over 200 bookmarks, and answered questions, raising awareness about career services on campus
4. I have been jogging again semi-consistently (twice a week)
5. I nabbed the new book "The Secret Mulroney Tapes", written by Peter. C Newman, about Brian Mulroney, the Canadian prime minister responsible for GST (Government Sales Tax)
6. I managed to go to all of my classes plus World Affairs, which I'm not registered for yet, but I got on its waiting list
7. I learned how to play "More Than Words" and I sang it on the street
8. I cleaned away the pile of clothes that consumed my bedroom
9. I slept well last night
10. I highlighted all the required readings so far, except for my class in persuasion. Snap! I better get on that!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

"more than words" if it's the song i think it is, i like it!! how cool. glad you are reaching your goals, feels good, doesn't it? !

9:13 p.m.  
Blogger thoughts said...

good going. almost make me feel ashamed .. my list propbably would not go beyond 3 :)....was gng thru your post on your friends wedding.. agree at times you feel like you are so ready to get married and settle down :)... but you are rt.. you need mre than bread to make sandwhich!

8:18 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that song! cool!
i can drive standard very well...no pun intended....i used to own a convertible mgb 71 and it rocked.

good stuff guy...keep it up...you're inspiring.

9:29 a.m.  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have such a hectic schedule. I work full-time and I'm in university and I never stop complaining about it^_^

More Than Words is by Extreme right? I remember that song from ages ago, so beautiful. I'd love to hear your rendition.

12:59 a.m.  
Blogger saurav said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...
'more than words' is cool...
take care..

1:26 a.m.  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Sounds like you have had a very good week, indeed.

Thank you for visitng my blog.

4:06 p.m.  
Blogger EarthCitizen #23 said...

Hey,, maybe I need to try and make a similar list, thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog, I really took your words to heart, thanks again PAX

4:40 p.m.  
Blogger J said...

Amen brother B! Productivity central. More Than Words is a nice song. We'll have to bellow it sometime over beer.

11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here