Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Sister's Trip To Hawaii

...resulted in this.

This is my older sister and her fiance. They are something else. He's an physicist studying distant galaxies in space. She's a public health researcher. When my fourth sister (not her) was born, I cried. I cried because I thought to myself: "This was my last chance to have a brother, and now you've blown it mom!" I guess it turns out I was wrong, however. Now I'm finally going to get a brother (in law)!

Congratulations Saul and Celine!

5 Comments:

Blogger x said...

congratulations!
it's your turn now :)

2:52 p.m.  
Blogger {illyria} said...

they look beautiful.

congratulations, saul and celine! :)

5:19 a.m.  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Aww that's sweet :)
Congratulations and all the best to them!
(you have a big family!)

4:58 p.m.  
Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

Congrats to your sister and family!

7:08 p.m.  
Blogger Gill said...

Congrats to your sister, I just returned from Hawaii as well, (as you know) and I too had a proposal on the beach. 18 years with him, I think I finally deserved it too! LOL
xo

9:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here