Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Fun Way to Pass the Time

Since it's Wednesday, "hump day" (once you get over the hump, the rest of the week flies)I thought you should entertain yourself by checking out addictinggames.com.

There are tons and tons of games that will cause you to acquire a controlling habit, including Celebrity Smackdown 3, where you can take out your aggression on exaggerated cartoons of pop icons, or better, on the one who controls you at work in WhackYourBoss (I'll warn you, it's a little bloody), Ping Pong, Meal or No Meal and many others. I have just barely scratched the surface. There are games for every odd inkling of what a game should be.

For example, one of my current favorites is Draw Play, a game where you have to work your way through various increasingly difficult obstacles to capture a flag on each level. The wooden flute music really heightens the tension. The clincher feature that I like for giving you control is that you have to draw your own path to get there. I've figured out ways of cheating but I'm not going to give them away. Find out for yourself!

If you aren't much of a gamer and don't really want to 'play' a game but you enjoy photography and clicking on randomn things that peak your interest, try 99 Rooms an interactive tour through one. Strange. Building.

Someone might have to put a bag over my computer screen if they want to get my attention for the next little while. These games are that fun!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i had my home computer i would try it....alas, me no have....sounds like fun though. :)

1:53 p.m.  
Blogger Lorena said...

i usually don't play games on my computer but i'm sure if i tried i would get addicted unless i sucked in the game, then i move on.

anyway :)

4:00 p.m.  
Blogger x said...

you'd be great friends with my son, he has found a Titanic game where you have to look for lost treasures in the shipwreck.
Come to think of it, you'd be great friends with me too, if you like Age of Empires that is.

12:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn it, michael jackson kicked my ass with his stupid regenerating face.

8:56 a.m.  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

i tried some of my kids games. i was bloody useless but man are they addictive!

5:58 a.m.  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

I can't say I'm much for video games, but my son and husband love them. So I will download these links. Hope you are well.

9:59 a.m.  
Blogger pandave said...

i am so afraid... sometimes i get into a game of tetris/solitaire and i am like, okay just one more game just one more game... but i can't stop and i know i have work to do but i can't, i can't i can't... and now i know about THIS???

3:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here