Saturday, March 05, 2005

Just a Note about the future of Portie Writings

I know I haven´t blogged for awhile. Not that anyone NOTIFIED ME!!! BUT I wish to tell you all, my loyal (unabashedly unresponsive) readers, that there are all my writings of Portugal to come. I will tell you of my experiences with Portuguese culture, language, landscape, technological frustrations, and castles of great. I will even have some photographic gems to display. Stay tuned. Once I land in Canada once again, my fingers will be itchy for the keyboard´s touch, and my mind will unravel this adventure, and Howard´s as well. Stay tuned my friends, stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:15 AM  
Blogger tevya said...

Oh, but I noticed your absence !! And you were on an adventure abroad, after all. Looking forward to your next post and hearing about all the wonderful castles, churches and universities that you visited in that wonderful country where history abounds.
tevya

6:39 PM  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Ah! They are alive!! They speak!! Blessed be!! "I want you to notice, when I'm not around. Cause you're so special, you're so f$%-king speacial..." (Creep by Radiohead) PS-that goes for all readers, you ARE special, and I'm a creep, so COMMENT!!!!!!!!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want to thank you for the link to Metareligion; it's so right for the journey I am on.
tevya

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here