Saturday, March 05, 2005

Just a Note about the future of Portie Writings

I know I haven´t blogged for awhile. Not that anyone NOTIFIED ME!!! BUT I wish to tell you all, my loyal (unabashedly unresponsive) readers, that there are all my writings of Portugal to come. I will tell you of my experiences with Portuguese culture, language, landscape, technological frustrations, and castles of great. I will even have some photographic gems to display. Stay tuned. Once I land in Canada once again, my fingers will be itchy for the keyboard´s touch, and my mind will unravel this adventure, and Howard´s as well. Stay tuned my friends, stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:15 a.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Ah! They are alive!! They speak!! Blessed be!! "I want you to notice, when I'm not around. Cause you're so special, you're so f$%-king speacial..." (Creep by Radiohead) PS-that goes for all readers, you ARE special, and I'm a creep, so COMMENT!!!!!!!!

7:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also want to thank you for the link to Metareligion; it's so right for the journey I am on.
tevya

7:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here