Sunday, November 28, 2004

Soak my feet with nurturing

Now that I've started working again, but school isn't any less hectic (it just seems like it) I've been feeling a bit of a drain on whatever that other mysterious part of my life is. Was it musing? My left-brain? Was it wasting time? I haven't played my guitar in the last week. Very disappointed. Is it being self-absorbed? I feel all organized and determined and hell I'm going to be financially ok and I have a chance to "get out" but I need a new study topic. The women that come to the bar have nice cleavage and the music is pacifying but that just puts me to sleep at night, it doesn't give me dreams. I'm feeling a little drained of my creative juices. Where are the stories? Where are the wild adventures through swamp-land, seducing gypsies, riding crocodiles, talking to birds through telekenesis wearing the breeze and breathing in only pure desire? Maybe that's not the only thing I'm looking for but I guess I just need to think about things. I don't know if anyone reads this but give me suggestions if you feel so bold. All I want is a little suggestion, direction. There must be an idea out there.

I'm scared to think I lost the extra time for my boredom because "boredom is the dream-bird that hatches ingenuity" -Walter Benjamine

Yah, thanx guys, you're right. It's not good to wish for boredom. It'll come to me, but only when it's the right time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boredom blows...don't wish for it.
in response to everything else: TRUE DAT!
~c-squared

4:33 a.m.  
Blogger Lioness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here