Thursday, May 31, 2012

Queen is Back!


When I first heard this Marc Martel video on YouTube a few months ago, I thought he looked and sounded uncannily like Freddie Mercury. However, I had no idea he had been making a name for himself on American Idol and just now, when I checked back in, I realize that he's just launching a North American tour!

I'm impressed that this fellow Canadian (who recently relocated to Nashville, Tennessee) is now touring with the Queen Extravaganza, a band formed as a tribute to the original Queen.

Starting in Detroit then working their way back to Canada in a few days; too bad they're not coming to Toronto any time soon!

Check out this press release.

3 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

I heard him on youtube! Glad he's got a great opportunity like this!

5:47 p.m.  
Anonymous free bike games said...

Also you can entertain by playing
motorcycle racing games
superhero games online

3:46 a.m.  
Blogger Long trần said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time.
Monster truck
selfish lovers quotes
lục xu
chơi blossom blast saga trên máy tính

4:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here