Monday, July 11, 2011

Polynesian Bride

Uh-huh, Polynesian Bride. That's right. I caught this short clip of you a few weeks ago when I went to see you at Sneaky Dee's and now it's unleashed.

Since it was the week after NXNE, it seems most hipsters were too hungover to make it out. Still, this colossal band was able to get those who were there swaying and then dancing more fervently. I came to see my friends band (she's also a math guru) but ended up staying for this multitudinous marriage of many instruments and voices. Just watching them set up was interesting, as I counted over a dozen band members. Luckily, they all fit on stage!

Events

1 Comments:

Blogger Fragmented said...

Sire, thank you. I wrote you an email a few weeks back, on the address written in your blog. Hope today finds you well!

5:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here