Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Career Fair and Benefit Show


Tomorrow I will be participating in Waterloo Region's celebrated career fair, nestled in the "technology triangle" building contacts in the world of PR. It is hosted at RIM park. Since this year is the biggest yet, with 189 different employers being present, I hope to make good acquaintances. I also have school and work, then peer conversation session, then this gig, which should be the most laid back and enjoyable, I suspect.

Wyndham House is a group home for young adults who would otherwise be homeless. Richard is headlining this event to raise money through music. My poster is a last resort to what I might have done on Adobe photoshop or another professional program. It conveys the information.


Filed under Events

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

i think the poster is very creative. it's great that you participate is such wonderful things such as this. based on date i guess this happened already? well hope you had a great time! :)

(thanks for always leaving such insightful comments on my blog, they really add to my posts :) and i appreciate it!!

8:59 p.m.  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Such great job...Good luck for the day....

It was so sweet of you to drop by at LIP and I was really deligted with your comment...Now I have responsibilty that I have to write more and it should be in the same standard or better ...

8:41 a.m.  
Blogger Modigliani said...

Nice job on the poster! I'm dropping in a little late, but how was the event?

I've been to Kitchener/Waterloo before because a college roomie/friend of mine was from there. I've been up there several times. Loved the Oktoberfest brats around this time of year. And Tim Hortons, of course! I'll wish you a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving a few days early, too.

Glad I found you, SB. And what a nice surprise to see my name on your blogroll already! Wow! Thanks. I'll have to do the same in return. :)

3:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here