Sunday, July 17, 2005

Picture Time!!


The administration tells me I need more pictures. I've had a lot of criticism coming in lately about my writing. Apparently it has the capacity to confuse and alienate people, so I've decided to hide out for a bit and post my pictures from my Montreal trip and my Toronto concert last month instead. When words can't explain, pictures can. I love blogging, but I realize that I can't speak to everyone always, and I need balance. I've always struggled with writing. Writing is a language and so is thinking. That's why I long to communicate: so that I'll be a more efficient thinker. I'm sure you've spotted grammar mistakes and gaps in sentences recently, because I have been rushed and my editor left me for JK Rowling. So, now I'm going to attempt to be a better writer. I'm going to research some content and try to be more comprehensible and diligent in the future. It might take time, but I promise you, I'll make sense. Thank you for your patience. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger c said...

*I* like your writing.

And your pictures.

5:29 p.m.  
Blogger Lord Chimmy said...

Dennis Miller confused and alienated people...he was still funny. Sometimes people just don't get it. That's not your fault.

11:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your writing rocks...so do your pics.

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger Joe said...

you're an amazing writer. keep it up. and more photos too, while you're at it. :D

8:24 p.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Thank yous. I didn't mean to go fishing, but I am very thankful for your encouragement. Sometimes I just feel like I'm writing on a wall in some private dungeon, but then you let the sun shine in, and I don't feel so alone. Plus, you all happen to be wonderful writers yourselves, so it means a lot that you share the experience of virtual socializing with me.

5:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here